Saturday, August 8, 2015

What Is This Thing Called Love?

According to Greek Philosophy, love may be divided into three types:

1. "Eros" which is romantic love.
2. "Philia" which is friendship love
3. "Agape" which is the highest form of love, especially brotherly love, charity; the love of God for man and of man for God.

To me, love is a wonderful mystery. It is an intense feeling which comes from my heart and has often been a painful feeling. Yet, I still don't understand what love is. I can desire it but it is not something which I can deliberately achieve as a goal. I must "fall" in love unintentionally.

After many years of experience and talking with others I have formed the opinion that nobody really knows what love is.

Do You know what love is?

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mjwv2Pe6qE

No comments:

Post a Comment